Click an image to enlarge
Willow Woven Fedge Screen from £48
(Free Delivery to mainland UK)
* No other charges or surprises at the checkout!
A decorative lattice screen in winter… covered in lush growth in summer.
It’s the fence that thinks it’s a hedge!
With our DIY kit, you can make a Fedge Screen up to 2m high, straight or curved and as long as you like.
Planting season: December to early April.
- All our DIY kits are suitable for beginners and professionals
- No digging required!
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
Standard DIY Kit
Contains graded, bundled and labelled Willow rods with clear, illustrated step-by-step instructions, Flexi-tie and Planting bar. more
The Willow rods come in 3 sizes;
sturdy Uprights which form the main framework,
horizontal Binders which hold the uprights in position
and Weavers which create the woven diamond pattern and add strength to the whole structure.
Full DIY Kit
As above, but with the addition of Weed mat and Pegs. why do I need that?
Weed mat prevents grass and weeds from competing with your willow structure whilst the Pegs hold the mat down even in windy weather.
The Full DIY Kit is recommended for those who don`t already have weed control items in their garden shed.
To Buy a Kit
please select your choice of Kit from the Drop-down below…
Full Installation Package
As it says on the tin! We will supply, deliver and install your Fedge Screen for you. Let us do all the work, or you can join in and we’ll teach you the art of installing living willow structures. details
* Installation price includes the Full DIY kit
* Pay only £50 deposit now and pay the balance on completion
* Upon ordering, we will contact you to arrange an installation date
* Invoicing service available for schools etc, please contact us
To Order an Installation
please select your choice from the Drop-down below…
Invoicing service is available for schools, organisations and trade. Please contact us.
- DIY kit prices include delivery to UK mainland.
- Installation prices are all-inclusive in England and Wales mainland. For other areas, please contact us for a quotation.
- Pre-Season orders (before December) will be delivered at the start of the season unless arranged otherwise.